Without writing my whole life story here, I thought I'd just list some of the highlights so to speak and you can take a look at the presentation video I did a while back.
- In 1980 I left England just before I was eighteen years old to travel around the world
- In 1984 I began working in sales in Mayfair, London and by 1987 I started a technology business with a colleague which was a lot of fun!
- I got married in 1988 and in 1989 my daughter Lauren was born and then Aden, my son, was born in 1991
- 1993 was the worst year as we lost the business in March and then four months later Lauren died after a bicycle accident
- A miracle, my daughter Francesca was born in May, 1994, one day after Lauren's birthday!
- In 1996 I had a quadruple heart bypass, some said it was a broken heart! I then got divorced in 2001
- In 2003 I met Liz who is now my wife. However, we were in and out of the family court No.86 times!
- In 2009 the courts stopped overnight and we were then invited to go to church at which point my life completely changed...